Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Earring Magic Ken


I was looking at pictures of Ken dolls on the net (don't ask) and I found a picture of my favouritest Ken EVER, Earring Magic Ken (commonly known as gay Ken). Here he is...

It made me nostalgic for my Ken doll, who I apparently used to torture. I don't remember ever giving him any clothes to wear either, which was mean of me because my Barbies had great outfits. My mum even used to make them corture evening wear based on great 80s patterns. These seemed very tasteful at the time, since it was the 80s.

All this excitement about Earring Magic Ken (and his pal, Boy George Ken) made me start dreaming about my ideal imaginary Ken collection. It would include...

Robert Smith Fun Ken (complete with goth makeup kit and messy black hair)


Drag Magic Ken (comes with a selection of Barbie outfits and outrageous eyelashes)

Feral Stoner Ken (comes with dreadlocks and a sarong, miniature bong optional)

Young Liberal Magic Ken (comes with a law degree and detachable ethics)

Death Metal Ken (with mini guitar and real thrash sound effects!)

Straight Edge Ken, comes with a CD of hardcore sounds, a packet of tofu, a bible and a cricket bat, for beating up Drag Magic Ken, Earring Magic Ken and any atheists or meat eaters.

Then I'd play games where they all start bands together but have 'musical differences'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home