Wednesday, July 26, 2006

oops

that made me think of another really stupid thing I did recently.

Once upon a time I decided it would be fun to appropriate a large and very useless item that was left around the university by a militant evangelist student organisation I disagreed with. When I sobered up I realised that my student prank could be construed as theft but I was too paranoid about getting caught to put it back.

The other day I was laughing about this with a friend of mine (who actually stole it with me) and my friend's neighbour.

Then the friend's neighbour just sort of casually mentioned she was an office bearer in that club.

I'm expecting a visit from the police any time now!

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Ohjeeze said...

That sounds like something I would do. I think it is called diarhea of the mouth. What is your major?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger fifi-belle said...

Glad it's not just me! At the time I was doing my honours year in History, and now I'm doing a PhD in sociology. In a few years I'll be a responsible member of society who doesn't steal christian banners! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home