Monday, August 07, 2006

Zombie Songs

When I was on the triple J website this morning looking for something to listen to at uni, I found that JJJ had a who list of songs with zombie in the title or the name of the band. I thought I'd put it here to add to the zombie theme. Here it is!

  • Snowman – Zombies On The Airwaves Of Paris
  • Baterz – Zombie Girl
  • Rob Zombie – Living Dead Girl
  • REM – I Walked With A Zombie
  • The Zombies – Time of The Season
  • Alice Cooper – Cold Ethyl
  • Sufjan Stevens – They Are Night Zombies…
  • Ozzy Osbourne – Zombie Stomp
  • Regurgitator – I Zombie
  • The Hooters – All You Zombies
  • White Zombie – More Human Than Human
  • The Horrorpops – Walk Like A Zombie
  • The Spazzys – Zombie Girl
  • The Cranberries - Zombie

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Ohjeeze said...

Cold Ethyl? Yeeesh :(-

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger fifi-belle said...

Not a pretty mental image!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home