Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Little Britain in Adelaide


Just about everyone in my life is a character from Little Britain.

I'm definitely Vickie Pollard... I really, really want a pink Kappa jacket. If I had a baby, I would definitely swap it for a Westlife CD. And I don't even like Westlife.

I turn into Dame Sally Markhamwhen I write my thesis.

If Pauline's mind snaps any more, she'll turn into Ray McCooney, the mysterious Scottish bard who answers all questions with a piccolillo. Except when he answers them with a fife.

Marjorie Dawes, the evil fat fighters lady, is a conglomorate of my last two bosses.

In honour of his appearance as Joyrene last Halloween, Ryan has got to be Emily Howard, who is a real lady, not a not-very-good trannie.

Anne the psychiatric patient is a retarded, still-living-at-home-at-35, born again christian I used to work with.

All the boys I like are Sebastian (or the crusty blacksmith's hot, hot brother).

All the boys who like me are Kenny Craig, the dirty television hypnotist.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger fifi-belle said...

I know, I know they have series 2 at Alpha. Do you want to get together after the pub on Thursday and watch it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home