Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Snatchtastic Fantastic

There's a little part of me that thinks it would be fun to be emo. I've almost got the hair and I could probably bleed on my guitar if I wanted to. It would be pretty easy to go to an op shop and buy an all black wardrobe (although I wouldn't want to get confused with my evil sister).
The crowning glory of my imaginary emo world would be my myspace site.
I'm thinking, it would be so fun to have a fake band and put it on myspace.
I'm so inspired.
I think Snatchtastic and spylobsters have a photo shoot coming up!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger george86 said...

yeah! we really should do a photoshoot! I also knew i was getting older when i had never heard the term emo till last year. im 2 old to have listened to simple plan. my teen angst was smashing pumpkins first record

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger fifi-belle said...

We're so emo it hurts. We're so emo, we hate emo and it causes us pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home