Monday, May 29, 2006

hair: the bane of my life.

In its natural state, it's dishwater blonde.
In its current state (dyed dark brown) it gets roots in about two weeks. Yukky, dishwater blonde roots.
When boys run their fingers through my hair, they say things like "you have such thin hair", scarring me for life.
The hairdresser I go to charges $79 for a haircut.
No other hairdresser has the ability to cut my hair properly, so I can't go to a cheaper salon.
I am singlehandedly making the hole in the ozone layer bigger, but I need to use lots of hairspray or it clings limply to my head.
Ditto volumising mousse, hairdresser shampoo, conditioning treatments, shine spray, defining product and leave in conditioner.
Some would say I am really gullible for buying the products recommended to me. But they do appear to make my hairstyling routine less challenging.
All I want is for the colour and the style to look OK in between haircuts. Is that really so much to ask?

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger george86 said...

gee I had no idea you were so vain ;)
your hair doesnt seem thin...and you should look on the bright side. at least your not going bald....like me

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger fifi-belle said...

I so am that vain. But bald is a style direction I'm seriously thinking of taking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home