Friday, October 27, 2006

I've just had a clever idea. It's based on my earlier theory that Kath and Kim is a good guide to life. I'm already playing netball like Sharon (and I'm still not very good at it). I'm already dressing like Kim. Now the next step is to find a man like Kel. I'm not talking about an actual 50 year old with really bad hair. I'm talking Kel if he was hot and a lot, lot younger. This is because Kel is a butcher. And I am far from vegetarian. Kel has a butcher's shop. This is good for many reasons. Those reasons are steak, pork, mince, duck, sausages, chickens, bacon, spare ribs, fillet steak, sirloin steak, t-bone steak, veal, schnitzel, quail, mince, roasts, silverside...
I would save literally thousands of dollars a year. I would be able to have BBQs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would be a happy woman.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Kath Lockett said...

... and he needs to be able to dance (Kel is a champion)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger fifi-belle said...

Yep. Very important. Has to be so good at dancing that no-one will notice that I can't dance at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home