Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On togas.


I had a dream where I needed to go to a job interview. As usual, I was running late. I was wearing a disgusting full length not-exactly clean light blue flanelette nightie (which I actually do own in real life). So I made a toga out of gold/green brocade curtains (which I actually do own in real life) and put it on over the nightie. I thought no one would notice, but they did.
Toga parties rock. There's something liberating about wearing bed sheets. I actually think togas should be mandatory for job interviews. Everyone would be more relaxed. And you could go straight to a toga party afterwards without having to get changed.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Kath Lockett said...

...and you wouldn't have to spend all night sucking your stomach in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home