Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dirty, Smelly, Hairy

My evil sibling, who personifies Hell, was already in the shower at 8:30 (when I got up) and still there at 9:25 (when I left for work).
Today, I am dirty, smelly and hairy. I may be fired. My boss (more on her later) will be unimpressed.
That is, mimimum, a 55 minute shower! Not, 'oh, my sister might need this bathroom, better have only a half hour shower today.' Not, 'oh, maybe I should shower in the evenings if I want to have a shower that lasts longer than an ice age' not 'oh, I live in South Australia, where some places haven't seen rain since the reign of George V, better only have a 10 minute shower like normal people, or a bath'. No, its got to be a 55 minute shower.
Skank.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can it possibly take 10 minutes to wash oneself??? I have medium length hair and even on shampoo/conditioning days I'm out of the water in 6 minutes.55 minutes is absurd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home