Monday, August 13, 2007

the athiest game

I was in the pub with my friends on Saturday night. I was talking about athiesm with my friend Log, who is an athiest too. I said that you can tell who is definitely an athiest, or definitely not an athiest, just by their appearance. He didn't believe me at first. But I was totally right! Log asked me to pick out a person who was definitely not an athiest. I picked a sort of simple, happy looking guy and bingo, we asked him the question and he said he was a Lutheran. Then we tried it again with about three other people. They were all either athiests or not athiests, whatever we said they would be. It was amazing! Basically how to do is it that people who have big dark rimmed glasses are athiests (this does not work on pictures from the 50s, when all people had big dark rimmed glasses, like Billy Graham)
Try it at at a pub near you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home